Friday, September 9, 2011

well,,here we are again~yeah~it is still me~life kinda goes up and down~day by day it pass by~and hoping it would be something more fun or cool to happen~always a dream~nothing wrong rite?!trying to win some cash~finding a job~hard~coz me only wanted to work for sat n sun~so hard~well,for my love life~damn hard~argh~no one can like someone like me~never~i found it hard to even believe that lye yin love me~it is just hard~and now when i try to look back~i have no idea what happen then~and love is a damn hard feeling>< to love someone is never even easy>< and currently i dont even know what is correct and wrong~ well,the crazy mate in han chiang~still hates me~then i have no idea what they want me to do>< life still go on normally~but yeah~kelsan is actual cool when you get to know him~haha~i thinik have to change my name~well~that is most of my stupid blog~nothing much~ntg fancy~dont want to do so much><

No comments: