Sunday, April 13, 2014

Damned but feeling love that cheer me up

its nice when life give you apple for once and when things goes the way you wanted it till shit happen and life take back the apple and give you to rot in hell....that is sometime no one like being alive and someone is special but we are doing what it take to help and make life better, i am trying my best to make thing better but life just like to fuck with people sometime and its just so mess up that sometime people is so weird and sometime feel like giving up but when she smile or just act cute, it just light up my world so much and when things goes wrong she is always there for me,and now i just want to be with her but its just too far and its hard for me to go and see her whenever i want and its more hard when there are small problem like missing stuff....damn life~~~

No comments: