Wednesday, October 30, 2013

days not getting better

well,days not getting better... why i always write it here?! why when i have problem i spill it all out here is because even when you tell people they will spill it out and then u get feedback and people staring at you what is even the point when life is being unfair and always constantly giving you so many problem?!why do we need to fight to maintain our social life or status so hard when something so small bring you down?! my love life is going in a place where it only feels like shit, my friends treat me well but i am being an asshole... then my family is good but i always tend to give them problems and in the end i feel like the problem is me and not them and the choice i make is getting worst and worst by day... i just need time and someone to help me. i always thought by getting a gf can set me well and straight and not give me so many problems. help me someone please~ i need someone to help me, i cant handle so many problems at once and this is getting over and i really need someone to talk and set me well!!!!!!! sometime i ever wonder how people live when there is such huge problems there is sometime i just wish i can kill myself without so many problems. but what if i kill myself?! there is no point... its not an escape..i need and escape from this unfair world and cruel life.i am thankful for the people around me that tried to help me, yes i am but sometime i cant handle this i run away and learn to fight it with what i got.so please help me lord or someone out there. i need people to just give me someting that is correct for once!

No comments: