Monday, November 4, 2013

friends?!

sorry i dont think i have alot of friend i have alot of fakers friend need me when they are in deep shit~yes i say if there is a problem u could find me~but not like this shit~u need money u think of me?!wow~this is so not cool~u can find me urself and then i get it but this is total avoiding from me~hell no!!1i cant let this go~i gotta make him come see me~i dont give a shit who u r i am dead serious~too many ppl abuse the gentlemen and now they have to pay the result!this is not going to end well but i scare i m abit of soft hearted~ i dunno what to do~maybe i could get someone to help me but it seem there are alot of ppl busy with their life but i m the only one taking care of other ppl~i need to change who i m already this really take time but i also need to find out how to be me and help people without harming myself~

No comments: